Hint: He found most of his success in this Hut.
Ans.: George Bernard Shaw
2. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Hint: One of the greatest stand up comedians, he has been included in E4’s 100 greatest comedians. He has acted in television series such as Miami Vice and The Weird Al Show.
Ans.: Emo Phillips
3. There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more!!
Hint: He draws inspiration heavily on literature, sexuality, philosophy, psychology, Jewish identity, European cinema and New York City where he was born. (Quotes like this can be easily be attributed to him ;) )
Ans.: Woody Allen
4. You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
Hint: He was on the TIME magazine once and lived in this (kinda palatial, isn't it) cell for ten months
Ans.: Al Capone
5. Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.
Hint: Appeared in When Harry Met Sally, City Slickers. He is an Emmy award winning actor
Ans.: Billy Crystal
6. A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
Hint: His name means Steel in his native language. At the age of 7, he fell ill with small pox, and his face was badly scarred by the disease. He later had photographs retouched to make his pockmarks less apparent.
Ans.: Josef Stalin
7. It's a recession when your neighbour loses his job; it's a depression when you lose yours.
Hint: His middle name initial ‘S’, did not actually stand for anything, it was given by his parents just to please his grandparents. He was into business at the time of Recession of 1921 and his store went bankrupt during that period.
Ans.: Harry S Truman
8. If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem.
Hint: An Oil baron, He was one of the first people in the world with a fortune of over US $1 billion. He was an avid art and antiques collector and his collections are the basis of a museum (named after him) in Los Angeles.
Ans.: Jean Paul Getty
9. Life is what happens when you are making other plans.
Hint: Strawberry Fields
Ans.: John Lennon
10. They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.
Hint: Sergio Leone once said about him “I like _____ because he has only two facial expressions: one with the hat and the other without it”
Ans.: Clint Eastwood
11. Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once.